Browsing: Community

Community

What is documentation? What constitutes good documentation? Miranda has some answers and resources here.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone
Community

I am a learner. I love robotics, but I’m still fumbling my way through it, learning as much as I can and doing my best to pass that knowledge on. That’s why it wasn’t really surprising to me when my Motor Controllers for Cheap Robots tutorial on Instructables started getting some comments that pointed out how badly designed my circuit was. What was surprising was how helpful that feedback proved to be!

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on TumblrShare on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponEmail this to someone
Community

Are you ever in the mood to create or build a project but have no idea where to start? Are you out of ideas or experiencing some form of creativity block? Maybe it’s time to try mixing things up. Let’s try some different ways to get creative and help you move past you mental block.

Community

Working long hours can often lead to a lack of exercise in office settings. We are regularly faced with an increasingly sedentary lifestyle, which has caused a decline in health and wellness.

Today we present new exercises for the office atmosphere, aimed to inspire the common cubicle dweller with improved physical stamina.