It is that time of year again, and we are preparing for Christmas… Digilent style!
Since Christmas is about giving, we have sent out hardware for 26 teams now. And we are still expecting lots of other cool, interesting, innovative Digilent Contest project proposals by the end of the year.
Here’s a sneak peek of what we have up to this point:
- Augmented Car Windshield Display
- Semi-autonomous bicycle using FPGA
- Guitar Effects Processor
- Selection of Best Ways via Entropy Technique in List Decoding of Polar Codes
- Real-time Face Recognition
- Smart Trash Can
- Smart EKG
- Environmental analysis for nature regeneration
- Patient Room Monitoring
These are just a few of the registered projects, and we are excited to receive more proposals by December 31st. If you are interested in participating, make sure to sign up!
In the meantime, check out some cool projects from previous years!