Digilent and CoreEL Technologies, Digilent’s distributor in India, will jointly hold 5 different workshops from September 1-5 in several different cities in India. Workshops will be held at the following locations:
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, September 1st
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Kolkata, September 2nd
- CoreEL Technologies Training Center, Pune, September 3rd
- R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore, September 4th
- SRM University, Chennai, September 5th
Attendees will learn Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC All Programmable architecture and acquire hands-on experience with the Digilent ZYBO or ZedBoard, as well as Xilinx’s latest Vivado Design Suite . In addition, the workshop’s participants will learn how to use the Digilent Analog Discovery to test and debug circuits, especially through using the USB oscilloscope and logic analyzer functions.