The holiday season is upon us at last, whether you find that to be something to rejoice about or not. To make this time of year merrier, we do recommend some festive decor. A good way to get into the spirit is to 3D print your holiday fun.
- Get started by 3D printing ornaments. Excited about Star Wars? Print this BB-8 ornament. (There is also one you can make without 3D printing!) Feeling more Grinch-y? There’s a Grumpy Cat ornament.
- Don’t forget your tree topper! Here’s a pixel tree star for the Mario fans. Are you more angelically inclined? We’ve got you covered!
- If Hanukkah is more your speed than Christmas, you can print a menorah! And there’s a dreidel contest.
- You’ll probably need some stocking stuffers…try this Lego Christmas Sweater, or a toy car, or maybe even a silly mustache comb.
- Do you have a special someone in your life? You can 3D print jewelry, including this lovely necklace.
There are obviously a ton more things to do. Have any ideas or traditions of your own? Did we forget your holiday and a good way to celebrate it with 3D printing? Let us know in the comments below!