What a week it’s been! Between the beginning of new month, Groundhog Day, and some big changes to the blog (we hope you’ve noticed that we are now publishing multiple times per day), it’s been a busy one. We’re also going to have this kind of post every Saturday that rounds up some of the fun stuff we’ve done at Digilent and other cool links from around the web that we like. Check them out!
Cool things from around Digilent:
- Groundhog Day was Monday! Here is the video with a light resistor circuit to check for the groundhog’s shadow.
- A couple of new products– the PmodIA and the Motor Extender Cable.
- Making paper circuit Valentines. To learn how, check here!
- Larissa did Digilent Show and Tell Episode 3 about Cmods.
Links we like:
- A Kickstarter project for making your own robot, the Quirkbot, from drinking straws
- The guts behind gadgets.
- Robotic arm prototypes…that don’t go exactly as planned.