This week for our Richard Wall series, instead of uploading another project, I’ll just present a master post that includes a list of all of the blog posts in the Advanced Microcontroller course. Hopefully this will make navigation easier if you’re just getting into this now. The post will be updated every time a new project is posted on the blog.
- Introducing Richard Wall
- Getting Started with chipKIT Pro
- I/O Control
- Using Delays with chipKIT Pro
- Using chipKIT Pro with Stepper Motors
- Using Timers with chipKIT Pro
- chipKIT Pro and Interrupts
- chipKIT Pro and LCDs
- Serial Communication and chipKIT Pro
- Synchronous I2C Communication
- SPI Synchronous Communication
- A Design Challenge with RC Servos
- Running a DC Motor
You can also look at Learn to remain apprised of any updates in the series!